Your treated area will take four weeks to heal following this process;
WEEK 1 (HEAL) – The enhancement begins to heal forming a light crust.
WEEK 2 (PEEL) – The crust begins to dry out and flake away.
WEEK 3 (FADE) – The new skin underneath looks light and faded.
WEEK 4 (RESULT) – The new skin heals and clarifies, and you begin to see the healed result.
As being the one who received the treatment it is your responsibility to look after the healing skin once you leave the salon.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub the scabbing.
- Apply aftercare balm when directed to do so by your therapist.
- Avoid direct sunlight for a week after treatment
- Do not put makeup over the treated area for four weeks until healed fully.
- Do not get the area wet for 5 days after treatment.
If you do not follow these steps they can cause unevenness to your micropigmentation, colour loss, scarring and migration to the pigment causing it to move under the skin. It is imperative that you follow the aftercare that is given to you from Elicia.